INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY AT 4-STAR Hotel Zauchensee Zentral
Booking Information – Good to Know
- Check-in: after 3:30 PM Please note that we are unable to guarantee specific room numbers or floors. If you expect to arrive after 6 PM, please let us know in advance so that our kitchen team can prepare something for you, if desired. It is not possible to give you a price rebate for meals that are not consumed.
- Check-out: On departure day, please vacate your room by 10:30 AM.
- Wellness area with organic sauna, saltwater steam bath, infrared cabin, quiet-room, separate tanning studio
- Wellness, sauna and spa area with indoor pool, Finnish sauna, organic herbal sauna, Roman steam bath, Massothermie system, sun-lounging area and more
- Children’s wellness area, children’s sauna and steam bath
- Fitness room
- Play World on 4 floors
- Lobby fireside bar (smoking area)
- Schneelöchl ski restaurant, Almbar, umbrella bar
- Seminar room
- Hotel elevator
- Ski room with heated lockers & integrated boot dryer
In front of the hotel, you will find a spacious parking area for your car. Garage parking spaces may be rented for € 7 per day (subject to availability).
Free WiFi Internet is available to you throughout the hotel. Access details are contained in the hotel information folder which you will find in your room.
In the cellar of our hotel, each room has its own secure heated ski locker with integrated boot dryer. This can be opened using the keycard from your room. From the ski room, you have direct access to the pistes and ski lifts.
For our littlest guests, we are happy to provide cots/cribs, highchairs, booster toilet seats, changing mats as well as electric water jugs.
Please note that our hotel is completely no-smoking and guests may only smoke outside the front entrance of the hotel.
If you prefer to book a room with breakfast only, your daily rate will be reduced by € 10.00 per person.
Please note that pets are not permitted at Hotel Zauchensee Zentral. If you don’t wish to travel without your four-legged friend, may we suggest the Walchhofer Family’s 3-star Hotel Sportwelt, which is located just a few meters away.
Our listed prices do not include the local tourism tax of € 1.50 (per person ages 15 and up, per night).
Tax registration number: 50401-000429-2020.
Children’s rates apply in a double or family room (parents’ room) with two full-paying guests, in a single room (parent’s room) with one full-paying guest.
The surcharge for single occupancy of a double room varies by season between € 50 and € 95. On stays of up to 3 nights, there is a short-stay surcharge of € 6 per day and person.
Send us your enquiry online – it’s quick and easy. If you then go ahead and book direct, you will get outstanding value-for-money, there are no booking fees or any other hidden charges.
In order to guarantee your reservation, we request you make a deposit to our bank account. Only when this deposit has been received, will your reservation be fully completed. The remaining amount due can be paid up to 1 week prior to arrival or at the reception desk on the evening before departure, in cash or by credit card. Bookings require you provide the correct address.
Zauchensee Walchhofer GmbH Hotel Zauchensee Zentral
BIC: RVS AAT 2S004
IBAN: AT66 3500 4000 0021 1243
Bookings are handled in accordance with general terms & conditions of the Austrian hotel industry incl. their cancelation guidelines. Cancelations are only possible in writing. For winter 2020/21, we have instituted the following special cancelation conditions: These conditions also apply to all winter reservations that have already been made.
- Up to 14 days prior to arrival, you may cancel free of charge.
- Between 14 days and 1 week prior to arrival. the cancelation charge is 70% of the total booking price.
- If you cancel during the final week prior to arrival, we will charge you 90% of the total booking price.
- If you cancel on arrival day or leave prematurely, 100% of the total cost will be billed.
the following rules also apply due to the Corona crisis:
- If our hotel is closed by the authorities or if a border closing due to the epidemic makes it impossible for you to travel here, naturally your stay may be canceled free of charge up to your scheduled arrival day – your deposit will also be refunded.
- If our Zauchensee ski area is closed or a travel warning has been issued for our region (proof of such a travel warning must be provided), then we will convert your deposit into a value voucher. All value vouchers are valid for 5 years and may be redeemed for your preferred dates subject to room availability.
Seat of jurisdiction is the competent court in St. Johann im Pongau.
Please bear in mind that, in the eventuality you have to cancel your booking, we will be obliged to charge cancelation fees. This is why we strongly urge you to purchase Hotelstorno Plus cancelation insurance. New: Despite the pandemic, Europäische Reiseversicherung also offers coverage against Covid-19 infection! Details about this arrangement can be found here.
Actual rooms may vary from the photos or diagrams. The living areas which are cited include the bathroom and WC. All prices are in EURO. Subject to change. Not liable for inadvertent errors or inaccuracies.