Ski COURSES AND SNOWBOARD COURSES in Zauchensee FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer
In the famous World Cup ski area of Zauchensee–Flachauwinkl, the highest ski area in the Salzburger Sportwelt, skiers, snowboarders and freeriders of all abilities find ideal conditions for successful ski and snowboard courses. Look forward to rapid progress on outstandingly groomed pistes, where great snow conditions can be counted on well into springtime. The outstandingly trained, multi-lingual ski instructors of Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer instruct groups or individuals using the very latest teaching methods tailored to each individual participant. Special offers are available to experienced winter athletes, such as freeride courses and guided ski tours. At Bobos Kinderclub, the fun never stops. Children ages 3 and up playfully learn how to ski in the practice area right next to the hotel. The youngsters are assisted wonderfully by loving staff as well as by Bobo the Penguin, who is always in the mood for a bit of silliness in the snow.
Our guests benefit in countless ways
The office of Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer is located at Hotel Zauchenseehof opposite. An underground walkway leads guests straight to the office where they can register. The ski-school assembly point is right in front of our hotel. Bobos Kinderclub and the practice area are just a snowball’s-throw away.
Discounts for guests of Hotel Zauchensee Zentral: When booking a group ski course at Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer in Zauchensee, our hotel guests receive a 5 % discount off the price of the ski course.
Playful ski instruction with our mascot Bobo
Here, skiing is literally “child’s play” and enormous fun! In Bobos Kinderclub at Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer, our little guests in Zauchensee are taught to ski using techniques suited to children. Just a few steps from 4-star Hotel Zauchensee Zentral is the practice area with a long “magic carpet”, fun carousel, comical figures,… Outstandingly trained ski instructors teach playfully using modern methods and great sensitivity. Everyone loves our penguin, Bobo. This cuddly mascot motivates the youngsters to ski, dancing and playing with them, and even drying up the occasional tear. In this way, those very first attempts in the snow become twice as much fun and time passes almost in the blink of an eye.
OVERVIEW OF SKI COURSES FOR YOUNGSTERS
- Playful ski instruction for ages 3 and 4 (no longer in diapers)
- Courses begin from Sunday to Wednesday
- Courses are every morning for 2.5 hours
- Big practice area right next to Family Hotel Zauchenseehof
- Modern teaching methods
- Excellently trained ski instructors
- Mascot Bobo & Bobo’s Family Party
- Magic carpet, carousel for a fun change of pace
- Safety warning vests
- End-of-course races and medals ceremony (weekly)
Ski Courses & Snowboard Courses for Children in Zauchensee
Who doesn’t dream of slicing down the pistes like World Champion Michael Walchhofer? He also began his successful career in the Zauchensee-Flachauwinkl ski area. The young stars of tomorrow can look forward to a wide selection of ski and snowboard courses for beginning and experienced participants at Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer. The ideal location of our 4-star Hotel Zauchensee Zentral right by the piste, the ski-school assembly point as well as the practice area make it easier than ever for the kids to get each exciting day of skiing underway. At the end-of-course races with medal ceremony, the little world champs can show off what they have learned, along with their newly acquired love for the sport of skiing.
OVER OF CHILDREN’S SKI COURSES
- Children’s ski courses for beginners and experienced
- Courses begin: beginners – Sunday, experienced – Sunday to Wednesday
- Times: 10 AM – 12:30 PM, 2 – 3:30 PM
- Easy Freeride Beginners’ Park and practice area
- Choice of with or without lunch
- Modern teaching methods, excellently trained ski instructors
- Bobo – our mascot, and Bobo’s Family Party
- Magic carpets and carousel for fun and games
- Weekly end-of-course races and medals ceremony
- Safety warning vest for each child
Skiing & Snowboarding for All Abilities
During the ski and snowboard courses offered at Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer in Zauchensee, beginners as well as experienced winter athletes enjoy fantastic days of skiing on the pistes of the Zauchensee–Flachauwinkl ski area. In order to cement safe skiing techniques, the beginners’ ski courses generally start in the practice area, just a few steps from our 4-star Hotel Zauchensee Zentral. From there, groups then progress to the kilometers-long blue-rated pistes of our sunny ski area. Advanced participants can look forward to a variety-packed skiing and snowboarding program: Valuable tips and tricks as well as the latest methods help improve everybody’s technique. For a change of pace, you and your experienced ski instructors might choose to hit the moguls hill or plunge down the impressive deep-snow slopes of the Salzburger Sportwelt.
OVERVIEW OF COURSES FOR ADULTS
- Big practice area for beginners right next to 4-star Hotel Zauchenseehof
- Modern teaching methods
- Group courses for beginners and experienced skiers
- Ski courses and snowboard courses
- Deep-snow excursions and ski safaris
- Moguls technique
- Video analysis to improve your skiing style
- “Ski Fit & Safe” through the winter
- Personal and individual assistance from highly qualified ski instructors
Private lessons for children and adults in Zauchensee
Benefit from intensive instruction, flexibly structured lessons as well as the individualized learning tempo made possible by private lessons offered through Ski School Top Alpin Walchhofer in Zauchensee. Whether beginner or experienced – our trained ski instructors adapt their teaching methods precisely to you and address your personal needs and wishes. At the same time, you will get to know the most beautiful aspects of the World Championship Zauchensee-Flachauwinkl Ski Area, enjoying the perfectly groomed pistes and challenging routes across open terrain here in the heart of our region’s magical mountain world.
OVERVIEW OF PRIVATE LESSONS
- Intensive learning and flexible lesson design
- Get to know Zauchensee-Flachauwinkl from a different perspective
- Improve your personal skiing/boarding style
- Suitable for individuals, couples or families
- Courses for all ages
- Skiing, carving, snowboarding
- Moguls technique, racing technique
- Deep-snow and freeriding courses
- Guided ski touring for pros, and much more!